"Do You Hear What I Hear?" - December 24, 2023

Available by emailing a request to PandorasBlocksWMC[at]gmail[dot]com, these meta puzzles are distributed by email every Sunday. Pandora's Blocks crosswords are intended to spread the popularity of meta crosswords, however, they are not just for beginners and run the gamut it terms of difficulty.
MarkWoychick
Site Admin

Post by MarkWoychick »

Finally hearing what you hear - thanks for the puzzle, Will
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 contest-style (meta) crosswords that we've created to help raise money for cancer-related organizations - get the bundle at http://crosswordsforcancer.com
ReB

Post by ReB »

Enjoyable debut to your final season. Thanks.
SamKat9

Post by SamKat9 »

This was fun, thank you, happy holidays!
Shannon 🐱
PS: If you want help with a meta, PM what you have so I can help without spoiling too much. I've received lots of help in the beginning and I love to pay it forward!
rjy

Post by rjy »

So happy to see your creativity back in action here… Dino me!
Ray
ajk

Post by ajk »

oof, needed to be dragged across the line on this one. But that's my fault, not the puzzle's. Glad to see the return. :)
Check out this very cool project by many of your favorite muggles to raise money to fight cancer. You get a fun puzzle bundle and good causes get $. Win-win: Crosswords for Cancer
DrTom

Post by DrTom »

I have apparently gone deaf...

Waiting for the nudges to get me to hear what I need to.

T
NUDGES!I am always willing to give nudges where needed; metas should be about fun, not frustration. Send me what you have done so far because often you are closer than you think!
Abide

Post by Abide »

The site is just a web page, a meeting place, a clubhouse - it's the group that's special.
—Brian MacDonald
KayW

Post by KayW »

Some little-known seasonal trivia...
Contest Crosswords Combating Cancer (CCCC) is a bundle of 16 metapuzzles created to help raise money for cancer-related charities. It is available at CrosswordsForCancer.com.